For new graduates and band 5 clinicians we run an comprehensive development programme which includes regular in house training, opportunities to discuss patient cases, dedicated time daily for problem solving clinics, a dedicated senior supervisor to support you and regular external speakers running courses.
For senior staff we offer regular in house training opportunities, the opportunity to develop your skills in teaching, supervising and supporting junior members of staff.
We also offer Rehabilitation Instructor positions, working within our gym settings alongside our Physiotherapists to provide our patients with tailored exercise programmes and advice.
Our Band 5 development programme includes:
- 3/12 structured induction
- Band 5 competency programme
- Band 5 specific in service training programme
- Monthly One to ones with appraiser
- Monthly Clinical reviews
- Opportunities for shadowing senior clinicians
- Skill development for career progression