AHP Suffolk's Wellbeing Walks began at Riverside Clinic in 2014, all of our walking groups are free and do not require booking. All abilities are welcome, anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Our walks usually last around an hour but there can be stops along the way. Dogs are also welcome to join us!
Our Wellbeing Walks are now running from the following clinics:
- Riverside Clinic, Landseer Road, Ipswich, IP3 0AZ: Wednesday's at 12.30 pm
- Hadleigh Health Centre, Market Place, Hadleigh, IP7 5DN: Friday's at 2 pm
- Stow Lodge Centre, Chilton Way, Stowmarket, IP14 1SZ -Wednesday's at 1.30pm (Starting 05/09/18)
- Hartismere Hospital, Castleton Way, Eye, IP23 7BH- Thursday's at 11.30 am (Starting 04/10/18)
- Coming soon- The Self Centre, Bury St Edmunds
Click on the documents below for more information