For the chicken
· 4 x large chicken breasts
· 6 x tbsp. of Greek yoghurt
· Roughly 2-4 tbsps. Of tikka seasoning—adjust to your taste!
For the guacamole
· 1 x large avocado
· 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
· 2 limes, squeezed
For the salsa
· One spring onion, finely chopped
· 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
· Handful of cherry tomatoes
1. First, prepare the marinade of Greek yoghurt and tikka seasoning, by mixing in a bowl
2. Chop the chicken into chunks, then add the tikka marinade and mix until coated well
3. Leave to marinade for one hour
4. Cook the chicken under the grill, turning regularly, for about 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through
5. Whilst the chicken is cooking—prepare your sides!
6. For the guacamole, chop roughly and then blitz roughly in a blender—ideally you want it mostly smooth, but with some chunks still in it. Then add the finely chopped red onion, and juice of two limes. Mix well, then leave in the fridge until ready to be served
7. For the salsa, finely chop all of the ingredients and mix together in a bowl. Tomatoes are their sweetest when at room temperature, so you can leave this out whilst the chicken finishes cooking
8. Other serving suggestions: mixed wholegrain rice and quinoa and toasted pitta bread to go with the homemade guacamole and salsa!