Serves 1-2 people
· 3 bananas—frozen
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· Pinch of salt
· 3tbsp of cocoa/cacao powder
· Splash of milk, as required
· 1-2 tbsp. of peanut butter, to personal taste
· Put your bananas into a food processor/blender, and blend until smooth.
· If your blender is struggling to mix them to a desired consistency, try adding a splash of milk.
· Add in the salt, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder, again blending until the desired consistency is formed.
· Its as easy as that! Either serve straight away, or pop into the freezer to keep.
· There are lots of other variations of this healthy summer treat—visit www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com for more inspiration!
Freeze your own bananas by waiting until they are perfectly ripe, cut into chunks, and freeze in a sandwich bag until you want to use.
(Recipe and image from: www.chocolatecoverredkatie.com)