1. Begin in a plank pose, firm your shoulder blades against your back and press your tailbone downwards
2. Exhaling, slowly lower your torso and legs to a few inches above and parallel to the floor
3. Keep the space between the shoulder blades broad. Keep the elbows tucked in and hold them in by the sides of the torso. Press the bases of the index fingers firmly to the floor. Lift the top of the sternum and your head to look forward.
4. You can practice this pose for 10-30 seconds
5. Release with an exhalation