1. Kneel on the floor, lacing your fingers together and with your forearms on the floor. Roll the upper arms slightly outward and press the inner wrists firmly into the floor. Set the crown of your head on the floor.
2. Inhale and lift your knees off the floor. Walk your feet closer to your elbows and actively lift through the top of the thighs.
3. Exhale and lift your feet away from the floor. Take both feet away from the floor. The centre of the arches should align over the centre of the pelvis, which in turn should align over the crown of the head.
4. Keep your weight even between both of your forearms. Continue to lift your tailbone up towards the heels.
5. Hold for 5-10 seconds to begin with. You can then gradually add a few seconds every day.