1. Squat down with your feet a few inches apart, keeping your heels on the floor. Separate your knees wider than your hips and lean your torso forwards between your inner thighs. Stretch your arms forwards, then bend your elbows and place your hands on the floor and the backs of the upper arms against the shins.
2. Close your inner thighs against the sides of your torso and your shins into your armpits. Slide your upper arms as low onto the shins as possible.
3. Lift up the balls of your feet and take your weight onto the backs of your upper arms.
4. With an exhalation, lean forward more to the point your feet leave the floor. Now your torso and legs are balanced on the backs of your upper arms.
5. Stay in the pose anywhere between 20 second to 1 minute