“How long will it take before my referral is processed?”
- Most referrals are reviewed within 1 working day of the referral being completed. At this point the clinician will email you (or a copy will be sent by post if you don’t have an email address)
“Will an appointment be sent to me?”
- There will be instructions on how to book an appointment in the email or letter which you receive after your referral. These instructions may vary between different pathways which we use to offer patients the right level of care.
“Will I get to see a physio face to face?”
- We will offer face-to-face appointments on all of our pathways and you will be offered the choice of how your consultations are conducted
“Where will my physiotherapy appointment take place?”
- If you are registered with a Suffolk GP then your appointment can take place at any of the locations listed here. We will try and find you a suitable location near to where you live or work but you can choose to be seen at any site in most situations.
- If you are not registered with a Suffolk GP please refer to your local provider
“As you’re a Suffolk company will I have to be seen in Suffolk?”
- If you are registered with a GP outside Suffolk and your local community service uses U-Refer to take self-referrals into their service then you will be seen by the local service.